We MAY decide to not pay off the house before funding the ffef—it’s kind of a tossup right now

technically we have 4.5 years to run on both mortgages, so they would go quickly anyway. However, dh is 65 and you never know how long a job will last these days so we are thinking about doing the mortgages before ffef because if we don’t have to make that nearly $3,500 worth of house payments we could survive on retirement if dh lost his job. But then if we do the ffef then we could make the mortgage payments for awhile. I don’t want our home to be in jeopardy We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. If all goes to plan that decision will be made this time next year. Just snowballing all our cc debt SHOULD be gone by May 2013. Of course I plan on doing more than just snowballing. LOL!